23 February 2005

intervention

the dilettante corners me this morning on my way out the door. i was going to meet the purple pole at the second cup on bank and slater and still hadn't dressed my moist glistening body after my morning douche, but he said it couldn't wait...

the dilettante says: sit in the lounge... i want to talk to you about something...

evil says: what?

dilettante: on a scale of one to ten how depressed are you?

evil (lying through his teeth): six...

dilettante: are you sure?

evil: oh yes, of corpse...

the dilettante would go on to berate me about moving back to vansterdam... seems in light of the recent day's events (which i've been intentionally vague about), i've been a moody motherfucker to share a flat with. claims life will be better if only i get the fuck out of ottawa. at this point i'm tempted. later, we smoke some tokes and talk about the meaning of life and how death awaits all of us...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mood will improve if only you were to return to our fair city on the coast. (And I'm not speaking of your native home, but your home away from home - where your real friends live.)

Can't you see we need you as much as you need this place?

23/2/05 7:33 pm  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

ahhh puss...

thanks for your kind words... I shall return in due time.

24/2/05 6:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home