29 March 2005

b.s.

my apologies faithful readers...

i realize that my blog has lost it's edge recently... see, it seems that for the first time in a while I'm actually... happy.

shock! horrorified gasps! screams!

yes, that's correct, a little brotherly love is all it takes for me to be a balanced individual. it also helps that i'm not physically repulsed by my current romantic interest, quite the opposite in fact. my needs in life are this simple. honest! thus my recent blog entries lack the vitriol that characterized them back in the early days of the royal canadian haiku factory when I was sexually frustrated and emotionally fatigued from my first ot-twat winter. my latest efforts to destroy belinda stronach has even fallen flat as upon reading an article about her in this week's edition of the hill times, i found myself actually admiring the ol' billionaire hieress and her curvy figure... just like i reclaimed the word 'cunt' back in the fall of 2002 on behalf of women everywhere, i think i have no choice but to endorse the electorial hopes of b.s. for the very same reason.

have i gone soft faithful readers? please, your haikus provide me the energy i need to plod ahead... send more you cunts!

11 Comments:

Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

oh! regular sex
belgian sausage makes you smile
tea and sodomy

29/3/05 11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dick must be raw
From all the action jaction
Roll over for more

Ok, so it's the first haiku since grade 5. I'll work on it....

30/3/05 8:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genesis says:

What the fuck you cunt
Your a conservative now
Pick a damn party

30/3/05 11:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding poetry Genesis! Your haiku makes we quiver. I have to say that I'm a tad worried about our boy Evil. Suddenly supporting the right. What's gotten into you? Has all the sex clouded your better judgement?

30/3/05 12:57 pm  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

tory member, moi?
belinda no worse than paul
right-wing billionaires

folks, let's ask ourselves a question here: how much worse would canada be under a belinda-lead conservative party as opposed to pee martin's liberals??? have we been paying attention to pee martin's record so far? assymetrical federalism??? deeper integration with the amurica??? he's more fucking conservative than she is! and if she got in power she'd have to move closer to the centre to retain power. so how is this different from what we have now?

Someone explain it to me...

30/3/05 3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to ask how you can support a party that doesn't support you? Do you want a bunch of racist, sexist and homophobic politicos running the country?

30/3/05 3:37 pm  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

belinda supports same sex marriage... see for yourself:

www.belinda.ca

30/3/05 3:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She may support it, but she belongs to a party whose leader is vehemently opposed to it.

30/3/05 5:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why she must take over. stephen must be destroyed.

30/3/05 5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genesis says:

I see your point cunt
Would she take it in the ass?
It's just rhetoric

31/3/05 12:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just me or does anyone else here think dave mcgraw is quite striking?

31/3/05 11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home