17 March 2005

story of my life

good day evil,
what is happening in your life that is keeping you away from your wonderful blog reports? i've really come to rely on them to brighten my otherwise lacklustre mornings at the office.
waiting in anticipation,
puss

apologies faithful readers. i feared this would happen after the departure of the dilettante. seems I have not had much to say on the haiku factory for some days. this is for a variety of reasons:

one) i had problems with the old computron 2500 for a few days...
two) i'm actually having regular sex
three) it's near ing the end of term and my studies at (b-list canadian university) are starting to heat up.

the issue of my belgian concubine is becoming a stressful topic for me. just when i meet someone in this wretched city i like, he announces that he got his internship with ___ and is moving to kyrgyzstan in a few months... dope. not only that, but now i get to be involved in the travel plans/excitement as if i gave a slash... life can be such a load of bullocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home