28 February 2005

poontang

continuing on the "critical analysis of my inbox" series, i thought this might be of interest to my readers:

evil,
i am sitting at work it's three in the morning and I am sick as a cunt, alternating between shivering with rigours and then popping pills and sweating it out. as you can imagine, poonie's tight cunt ain't smelling so pretty-dolly. my parents are here (from manitoba). my brother just left. he got it on with a hot designer of government clothing who we met at dadabase. it prompted him to want to move here, i say cheeeeeers to our friend ignacio!
so i am wondering if you are travelling westward for the summer, i am trying to decide whether to make the eastern trip or not. i would really like to save some money this year, i am trying to be a bit more mature about spending. just like the liberals...promises, promises. i saw my quote on your blog. -------------------------this section has been deleted to protect the innocent------------------------------ agnieska the polish pimp left me a message the other day: princess, do you want to get together and have threesome with hot boys? hmmm, I may have to think about that, although I do seem to be getting my fair share anyhow. my mother brought my sister some old photos she found in her old room at the homestead. she said "you might want to destroy these..." poon-sissy opens them up and there she is going buck wild with a big black cock in her mouth. ahhh, now she understands.
clinically yours.

love poonie xo

i think that one is self explanatory... (however, your comments are welcome) and to answer your question poontang, i have no idea when i'll be in vansterdam next... think i'm staying in ot-twat this summer, but hope to pop out for a visit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home