27 February 2005

cunt meets dick

i received this piece of correspondence from vansterdam yesterday... names have been changed to protect the innocent.

hey evil
that would be cool if you were going to be in t.o. at the same time!!! i won't get my cunt all excited though........i could really use some evil dick time though. let me know when you know what the deal is and if it doesn't work i'll see about possibly coming to o-twat. in other news, have you heard?---cunt's getting dick....i've been seeing someone for about a month and a half.....and have welcomed dick back into my life and am loving it.---we met at the bozmans which is sort of funny. don't worry.....dick will be coming your way soon.------has poontang mentioned we see your pal philley everywhere?----not sure why that just popped into my head while talking about dick. Anyways, keep me posted...
until then,
cunt


my reply the following evening, went something like this:

cunt,
no sooner did you say it, than dick did return to my life again in the form of le belge tres charmant et grand (courtesy of the french flamer). thanks for your karma. moreover, i'm pleased to hear that dick has returned to your life, and trust me, any dick met at bozmans is good dick indeed... as for t.o., i'm realizing that that is not entirely the hottest week for me to go on a drinking tour of the golden horseshoe... so if you can make it to blah-tawa for a day or two, i will make it worth your while. if you cannot make it, i will see what i can do on my end... oh, and next time you see philley tell him i say hello...
a bientot,
evil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home