24 February 2005

end of an era


my entries of late have been morbidly depressing. my apologies... i suffered the great rejectionne on monday and my compromised self esteem temporarily collapsed from the blow. true to my stern emotionless presbyterian upbringing, i have rebounded and am on my way to a full recovery... the french flamer is due to arrive from montreal tomorrow and he will inflate my spirits even further with a night on the town and much alcohol consumption... purple pole will join and it shall be a party. i've also decided to grow a fine beard.

the dilettante has decided to leave our humble abode in pursuit of opportunities elsewhere... granola ola from vancity has agreed to move in on terms to be decided soon. black pussy will eventually go with. (foto by agata)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home