05 March 2005

duran duran live in vansterdam

returning to my 'inbox analysis' series, i received this review of the latest duran duran concert yesterday from my mate r____ in vancity... from the sounds of it, the concert wasn't very good:


"i went to the duran duran concert last night. whoa. i got really loaded and got there after they started, and an usher showed us where our seats were, so we sat there. and then some girl told us that we were in the wrong seats so we all stood up and shuffled out. and then the usher told us that it was definetly ourseats, but the other usher on the left side was saying no it's not their seats, and the ushers clashed. so our usher, to spite the other, showed us all to the floor and set us loose on the floor. it was really fun, and the old songs that they are really well known for were soooo exactly perfectly performed. it was cool, but they mixed in a bunch of their new shit, and it sucked so fuckin' bad. i was extremely pissed (drunk) at this point, and when we went out after, i did shots of jack daniels, and i thought of you because you used to drink that when we were twelve. anyway, we all went for food, sloppy ass burger with mushrooms and fries and beer and shit. then i go home to bed and wake up feeling worse than I ever have in my life, had to work at ten. still very drunk. didn't eat anything before work. go to work. puke my guts at work. previous nights twelve hour digested mushrooms and french fries. and it wasn't a satisfying fire hose puke, it was blobby chunks that could only barely make it to the top of my throat only to be coughed into my mouth and spread around my mouth as i desperatly try to spit it out. bile. bile + twelve hour potatoes = acid blog chunks. mushrooms...i think. horrible. my eyes looked like the devil, all ruby red, but the green of my eyes was glowing like cryptonite. i took my thirty minute break and went to go home to lay down for a few minutes, and realized i was locked out of my flat, i left my keys at home that morning. had to shit. went back to work and sat on the very toilette of which my face was spewing yellowness just moments before, and proceeded to have the slowest and girthiest, butt splitting shit of my life. own it. it was only twelve o'clock, i still had six hours to go. nursed myself back to quasi-health with three v8s and four bottles of perrier water. made it. going to bed."
r____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home