16 May 2005

ot-twat


ott-twat... city of fives.

what does it all mean pussies and pricks? i'm so confused, i'm so confused... (that's a jonathan richman song, ain't it?) my concubine has split for darkest america and will reconnect with me in vansterdam on saturday -- i'm off to vancouver on wednesday, woo hooo -- but i am still unemployed and now broke too... may have to return to the fucking p-dot e-dot in a few weeks for chrkssakes... making last sitch effort to secure work in this one horse town. if nothing, i'm outta here...
went to a tight little party in the market saturday night with hot suzy, my concubine, charcoal and cam-rose... i think i had two straight guys both admit to me that they've thought about being bisexual... in one night! fuck, that's hot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

canadian boys
just like me you used to hide
in city, who cares?

16/5/05 10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home