02 June 2005

off to vansterdam


photo courtesy of le big belge

well, now that the big belge has checked out, i am left with the gruesome chore of packing up my life here in blahtawa for storage with hot suzy. and so it ends faithful readers. my months of trashing ottawa life will come to an end tomorrow when i hop the big bird back to vancouver for the summer. it's not the ideal scenario for me right now, but i have managed to put a positive spin on things. i met with a professor yesteday who (rare for an ottawa academic) actually inspired me. so, on the advice of this professor (aka: my new best friend), i have decided to deep-six my last eight months of research at [b-list canadian university] and will now redirect my intellectual focus onto to vancouver and all that makes that city so fucking cool.
i will become a vancouverologist.
you read it here first boys and girls... the city will become my petri dish. i will leave no stone unturned, searching for answers as to what makes vancouver such a unique city in canada and internationally... the endless prodding and emotional blackmail of genesis, puss and poon has finally paid off. evil is back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

farewell computer
storage with hot suzy means
all will be okay.

2/6/05 12:58 am  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

this week is so rough
goodbyes, farewells and moving
the things i hate most

2/6/05 1:01 am  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

yawn, where is my bed?
belge, it seems empty sans toi
yet now full with junk

2/6/05 1:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more chore to do
Make sure debbie downer pays the rent
Or your plane will crash.

2/6/05 1:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was not haiku
I was blinded by my rage
I need her money

2/6/05 1:12 am  
Blogger Sweetness and Light said...

for the dilettante:

stop oppressing her
she can't get to the bank jank
she's just a girl, eh?

2/6/05 7:52 am  
Blogger Graham said...

North Van! best suburb
seabus, emo kids, persians
a town with a view

5/6/05 8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home